Universal Portable Hardness Tester – W-TH1100
£1,136.00 (£1,363.20 Inc VAT)
The new entry-level TH-1100 offers a very affordable but accurate hardness testing solution for on-site testing in workshops and in field operations. The unit assures accurate and reliable measurement.
Any metallic products with a minimum solid mass of 2 kg can be tested according to the Leeb principle. The display shows hardness values in all common scales, such as HLD, HB, HRC, HRA, HRB, HV and HS. The instrument is equipped with chargeable batteries that provide 16 hours continuous operation.
Dial Indicator Feature
- Hardness parameter: HRC, HRB, HRA, HV, HB, HS, HLD
- Direct display of hardness values in Rockwell HRB, HRC, Vickers HV, Brinell HB, Shore HS, Leebs (HLD)
- Test results appear directly on the large display
- Impact Device D integrated: no cables
- Memory up to 99 data group files
- Tests at any angle, even upside down
- High quality LCD display
- Battery Range display
- Standard impact device: D integrated
- Product Code: W-TH1100
- Brand: CV
Please note this product may not be in stock and we suggest calling us on 0114 327 1616 or email email@example.com to confirm lead times.