TESA 05330003 Inclinometer (0.01 ou 0.001mm/mm) Horizontal Base 110*45mm
Measure slightly inclined surfaces, precisely – e.g when inspecting flatness of a surface plate or the geometry of a machine – Specially suited for use in rough surrounding conditions.
Power supplied by a single standard battery AA 1,5 V for at least 100 hours of operation.
Models with steps 0,05 to 0,005 mm/m available on request.
- Range: 0.01 ou 0.001mm/m
- Base Width: 110mm
- Base Height: 45mm
- KG (with case): 1.8KG
- DIN 2276 Part 2 (style D)
- See table for max perm, errors
- LCD display according to table
- Fully encapsulated measuring system with gravity pendulum
- 2 flat measuring faces with V-slot for diameters from 20 -120mm
- Response time <3 s
- Automatic shutdown after 55 min
- 1 mV per unit
- 1.5v battery type LRC, AA
- 100 -140 hours
- MPN: 05330003
- Brand: TESA
Calibration option is available.