A high-end instrument, the TESA MICRO-HITE offers:
- Intuitive design due to a clear and refined user philosophy of its embedded software and allows measurements in 1 or 2 coordinate directions
- Universal machine developed for workshops and for laboratories that can be integrated as close as possible to the user
- Robust cast iron base and frame making it a reliable instrument that guarantees an excellent repeatability and precision in any kind of conditions
- With the exception of the 1D basis functions, it is equipped with advanced functions (angle, programming, tolerancing, 2D, …) and turns it into a metrological “multi-user” asset, that replaces the most conventional measuring tools.
- Integrated patented QUICKCENTER technology, the height gauge gives clear indications not only when capturing simple points but it becomes a proven advantage for the determination of the culmination points
- Fine adjustment
- Each MICRO-HITE is delivered with a free calibration certificate SCS (Swiss Calibration Service)