Demonstrating the MW110-15DBL Digital Caliper
The Moore & Wright MW110-15DBL Digital Caliper is demonstrated in this video.
- We begin by unpacking the instrument.
- We then demonstrated the instrument’s repeatability on zero by opening and closing the jaws the complete length of the scale.
- We then measured a 25mm gauge block.
- We then changed the reading from metric to imperial and measured a 1″ gauge block.
- After switching back to Metric, we zeroed it at 25mm and closed the jaws to show that there is no drift along the scale.
- We then took measurements with a 30mm ring gauge.
- Finally, we measured a 25mm gauge block using the the depth rod.
The DML DC54150 Digital Caliper can be found here…
Overall, the price point, accuracy and repeatability is great, and the movement/action feels comparable to more expensive models.