Dial Thickness Gauges are used for measuring the thickness of a very wide range of materials such as leather, paperboard, paper, felt, rubber, glass, sheet, metal, films, plywood and plastics.
The shape of the feelers should be adapted to the material being measured.
This gauge features the following:
- Contact points type C as standard. Can be supplied with other forms of contact points (a,b,d, or e) at no extra cost
- A lifting device as standard with contact force of 1.5N
- Reduced and increased force variations available. Reduced force: 0.9N Increased force: 2.5N
- The use of aluminium for the body of the instruments makes them light and easy to handle
- A mounting device makes it possible to use them as a table unit
- Additional weights are available to increase the contact pressure on Dial Thickness Gauges K 200 to K 400. These weights can be attached to the shaft at the top of the Dial Gauge
- Spare dial gauges are available to purchase for this model. Supplied without contact points as standard, contact points can be included for an additional cost
Please contact us for further details.