Demonstrating the DML DC04150 Digital Caliper
The DML DC04150 Digital Caliper is demonstrated in this video.
- We begin by unpacking the instrument.
- We then demonstrated the instrument’s repeatability by opening and closing the jaws the complete length of the scale.
- We measured our first 25mm gauge block at this point.
- We then changed the reading from metric to imperial and measured a 1″ gauge block.
- After switching back to Metric, we zeroed it at 25mm and closed the jaws to show that there is no drift along the scale.
- We then take measurements with a 30mm ring gauge’s.
- We go through the process again, this time comparing it to the Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Digital Caliper.
You can view the Mitutoyo 500-196-30 here…