CV W-TT-320 High Temperature Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
£1,579.00 (£1,894.80 Inc VAT)
Please note this product may not be in stock and we suggest calling us on 0114 327 1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm lead times.
The W-TT-320 hand-held ultrasonic thickness gauge with transducer, for metals, glass and plastics.
High Temperature Version (Up to 300°C)
Digital Caliper Features
- Measuring Range: 5-80mm
- Accuracy ± 0.05mm
- Resolution: 0.01mm reading, standard 5MHz transducer included
- Conversion: MM/inch selectable
- Display resolution menu selectable
- Automatic zero setting
- Two-point calibration possible
- LCD display with back-light
- Min. mode for minimum thickness measurement
- Data output: RS-232
- Large internal memory for 500 readings
- Surface temp: -10°C to +300°C
- Sound velocity range: 1000 – 9000m/s
- Including protection case, couplant and carrying case.
- Additional Features Low battery indicator
- Weight Each 370g
- MPN: W-TT-320
- Brand: CV