CV W-TT300 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
£1,389.50 (£1,667.40 Inc VAT)
The W-TT300 hand-held ultrasonic thickness gauge with transducer, for metals, glass and plastics.
Digital Caliper Features
- Measuring Range: 1.2-225mm (steel)
- Resolution: 0.1mm or 0.01mm (Menu selectable)
- Accuracy: 0.75-9.99mm +/- 0.05mm
- Accuracy: 10-99.99mm +/- 0.5%+0.01mm
- Accuracy: 100-300mm +/- 1% +0.1mm
- Automatic zero setting
- Two-point calibration possible
- LCD display with back-light
- Min. mode for minimum thickness measurement
- mm/inch selectable
- Data output RS-232
- Large internal memory for 500 readings
- Surface temp: -10°C to +60°C
- Sound velocity range: 1000 – 9999m/s
- Including protection case, couplant and carrying case.
- Low battery indicator
- Weight Each 370g
- MPN: W-TT300
- Brand: CV
Please note this product may not be in stock and we suggest calling us on 0114 327 1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm lead times.